Richmond Tattoo and Arts Academy
Hosted by Jesse Smith, the 2018 Richmond Tattoo and Arts Academy will take place on Monday Oct. 1st and consists of 6 of the industry’s top Artists talking about tricks and tips that have helped them get to where they are today. The goal of the Academy is to create an environment where artists of all different stages in their careers can learn and be inspired by some of the best the art world has to offer.
is one of the most amazing Tattoo Artists in the world and is known for his photorealistic roses.
Jose Perez Jr.
is one of the top Black and Gray Tattoo Artists in the industry and is known for his unique process.
is not only an amazing Tattoo Artist, he is also a prolific Painter who’s developed his own unique personal style.
is most recognized for being an Ink Master Angel, but her talent lies in her signature contemporary Traditional tattoos.
is a Concept Artist and Illustrator known for his unique mark making techniques and his inspiring imagination.
is an Artist and Animator for Pixar Studios, she is known for her work on Coco, Inside Out, Monsters University and Brave.
Each ticket comes with:
- Full access to all 6 presentations
- Access to a discussion panel where all artists will answer questions presented by the audience
- A Portfolio Review by your favorite artist
- Full weekend pass to the Richmond Tattoo and Arts Festival
- An official, Limited Colorway, 2018 Richmond Tattoo and Arts Festival T-Shirt
- A schwag bag of goodies supplied by our sponsors and the presenting artists
EARLY BIRD TICKET PRICES (Must be purchased on or before Aug. 31st)